Tuesday, February 22, 2005

a perfect game

A day to remember that I played a perfect game. It was yesterday evening. I carded 42-41 tho' I couldn't break 80 but soon I will. The day before was thrilling but yesterday was the best. The happy moments were shared by friends and of course nang as her friends called her. She's quite a helper alright.. kinda sweet kinda small with a happy face one would adore.

Doc and dean couldn't help but to give in. Envied. Even my regular partner couldn't performed the same. After filling our stomach with some western food and a little chinese and a few drinks at the club we started for home. In the car the light and easy songs were played. Looking at the rear mirror doc and dean turned up north.. having some evening fun I guess. My partner and I moved on the lighted highway to end the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home