Tuesday, April 19, 2005

money money money

It's a rich man's world alright. Looking around within the circle of friends I notice that everybody is spending like crazy. They really spend their money for there is more to come. They enjoyed it.

Zek and Lee like to travel and golfing. After Surabaya to Medan this May. Then they are already planning next tour to Cheng-mai. Oooh! they never get exhausted. They are always on the move. Doc with his next new driver R7 TaylorMade. He has a lot of drivers. While Ghaz buys a new iron set. Chor with his new rescuer. Mel with his new MPV but still with his old golf shoes. Taz already had his new CRV. Kun with his new sport rim and tyres plus the absorbers. Man with his new Harrier and a new golf bag. But Dean with his new look... clean shaven and new clothes. And expensive after-shave and cologne. He's in cloud nine a new line.. with a new girlfriend.

Everybody !! But what am I to get for myself? I have sold off my 29" TV set that I have won in the recent golf game and bought a flat screen 33". And I am to change my home computer monitor to an LCD 17" TFT. That's it.

"Spend while you can and spend while it lasts." Did someone tell me that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home